Inclusive Habitat Project ©
is owned by Jakub Bil
About Jakub Bil
Inclusive Habitat Project
Is a private business offering solutions for mental healthcare facilities.
Based on experience, practice and research aims to cooperate in creation of safe,
inclusive and therapeutic environments for mental health care facilities of all types.
Main aims and goals that are followed during the design process:
- Creation of space responding to needs of all groups of users.
- Creation of an environment that is safe for patients and personnel.
- Elimination of potential environmental stressors.
- Creation of of space that ensures respect of dignity, privacy, and intimacy.
- De-institutionalisation of space and shaping its character so that it resembles domestic space.
- Designing hospital architecture that does not stigmatise either the object or its users.